Mrs. Kelly Pekala
A NOTE FROM THE TEACHER
My name is Mrs. Kelly Pekala and I am extremely excited to be your child’s kindergarten teacher this year! This is my 3rd year of teaching here at Saint Mark School. I absolutely love Kindergarten! It is such an amazing age and I enjoy working with the children and families of the Saint Mark community! I am so blessed to be here and I could not be happier. I graduated from Holy Family University with a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education and special education. I am also a product of Catholic Education and value my faith very much.
I am happily married to my husband Chris, and we have 2 children. My son, CJ is 3, and my daughter Avery was just born in September. During my free time I love to spend time with my family outside and at the beach.
- Zoom class at 10:00. Focus today will be 3D shapes.
- For homework: 3D Shapes page 697-698, print capital Z, practice counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s, practice sight words, and read.
- Zoom class at 10:00. Let’s write in our journal! Focus today will be opinion writing.
- For homework: write a sentence about your favorite zoo animal.
- Zoom class at 10:00. Math pages 655-658. Focus today will be review of shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle and hexagon. Practice position words: above, below, next to, in front of.
- For homework: workbook page 659-660, practice sight words and counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s.
- Zoom class at 10:00. Readers Writers pages 277-281. Focus today will be reviewing Gg, words that begin with the /g/ sound. reviewing number words, and daily editing.
- For homework: practice sight words and counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s.
- Zoom classroom 10:00. Focus today is sight words. Practice saying sight words together, use sight words in a sentence, practice rhyming words.
- For homework: Write a sentence in your journal using your sight words. Hand write capital and lowercase Kk.
I am available at any time to answer any questions.
** Practice skip counting by 2s, 5s, & 10s
- Come prepared for class
- Use a quiet voice.
- Listen the first time.
- Be kind.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Walk. Do not run.
- Treat others the way we would like to be treated.
|SCIENCE||LEARNING CENTERS||SOCIAL STUDIES||MATH||STORYTIME|