Mrs. Kelly Pekala
A NOTE FROM THE TEACHER
My name is Mrs. Kelly Pekala and I am extremely excited to be your child’s kindergarten teacher this year! This is my 3rd year of teaching here at Saint Mark School. I absolutely love Kindergarten! It is such an amazing age and I enjoy working with the children and families of the Saint Mark community! I am so blessed to be here and I could not be happier. I graduated from Holy Family University with a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education and special education. I am also a product of Catholic Education and value my faith very much.
I am happily married to my husband Chris, and we have 2 children. My son, CJ is 3, and my daughter Avery was just born in September. During my free time I love to spend time with my family outside and at the beach.
HOMEWORK:WEEK OF 1/12-1/16
Sight words for the week: he, for, that, and, with, in
Monday: write capital P in H copybook, math worksheet
Tuesday: write lowercase p in H copybook, math worksheet
Wednesday: draw Pp pictures in H copybook, math worksheet
Thursday: sequencing worksheet, math worksheet
FRIDAY: ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!
- Library books due back Thursday!
- Scholastic book orders due by January 24th.
- READING CHALLENGE! Students are encouraged to read at least 5 books each week. Every child that reads 20 books by the end of January will get a special treat on February 7th. J ** Please make sure you check and clean out your child’s folder and school bag. Some of us still have things in there from Christmas.
the . and . I . it . said . up . is . am . to . a . you . in . for . red . go . little . can . not . my . big . we . down . see . one . me . come . jump . make . play . find . funny . away . two . run . three . yellow . she . at . have . under .
- Come prepared for class
- Use a quiet voice.
- Listen the first time.
- Be kind.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Walk. Do not run.
- Treat others the way we would like to be treated.
|SCIENCE||LEARNING CENTERS||SOCIAL STUDIES||MATH||STORYTIME|