Miss. Alexis Rodriguez
A NOTE FROM THE TEACHER
Here is just a little information about me, I am a Bristol girl born and raised. I received my Bachelors degree in Early Education and Special Education at West Chester University. I am currently attending Holy Family University to receive my Masters degree in Education and to be certified in ESL/TESOL. I started off my Education career as a substitute teacher in the Neshaminy school district and then in 2018 I was blessed to become a long term substitute here at St. Mark which quickly became home for me. This is my second year teaching 5th grade and I could not be happier.
I enjoy baking, cooking and doing yoga as well as spending time with my family and friends. I’m so thrilled to be your child’s teacher. This school year will be filled with so much learning, adventure and lots of fun!
If you ever need to contact me, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome future fifth graders, below is your google classroom code, a link for your summer reading, and school supply list!
Google Classroom Code: 65jiicg
- Be respectful to classmates, volunteers, faculty, and staff.
- Be respectful of the property of others.
- Be attentive in class.
- Be prepared for class.
- Complete all assignments neatly, on time, and in proper format.
- Return papers promptly
- Wear proper uniform everyday.
- Always follow the teachers directions.
Please refer to the St. Mark Student Handbook: SMS_ParentStudentHandbook2014-2015
- Religion: https://www.loyolapress.com/faith-formation/christ-our-life/christ-our-life-2016/parents-and-students
- Math textbook site: https://my.mheducation.com/login
- Science textbook site: https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com
- Social Studies textbook site:
- ELA Interactive textbook site -Login required: http://www.pearsonsuccess.net
- Grammar and Writing: https://www.loyolapress.com/language-arts/voyages-in-english/parents-and-students/grades-3-8/resources/grade-5
- Vocabulary Workshop: https://www.sadlierconnect.com/vw
- Spanish: 123teach
- Spanish: http://www.studyspanish.com
- Spelling: http://www.spellingcity.com
- Good for Math Facts: http://www.webmathminute.com/online.asp
- Review Math Facts with high-interest, motivational games: www.math-play.com
More Great Web Sites
- Educational Games: http://www.funbrain.com
- Typing Games: http://www.abcya.com
- Educational Games (crosswords/wordsearches):http://www.justkidsgames.com
- Box Tops for Education: http://www.growinglocallearning.com
- Scholastic Book Clubs (Class Code: HKWJG) https://clubs.scholastic.com/homedef?esp=CORPHP%2Fib%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FNAV%2FTeachers%2FQLinks%2FBookClubs%2F%2F%2F%2F
|Religion||Social Studies||Social Studies||Gym||Social Studies|