Mrs. Leann Collins
A NOTE FROM THE TEACHER
June 13, 2019
Math – *
Religion – *
Social Studies – *
Science – *
Other- *11:30 Dismissal TOMORROW! Last day of school!
*Please make sure your child knows their dismissal plan each
All students should:
- Wear proper uniform every day.
- Be respectful to classmates, volunteers, faculty, and staff.
- Be respectful of the property of others.
- Be attentive in class.
- Be prepared for class.
- Complete all assignments neatly, on time, and in proper format.
- Return papers promptly.
Please refer to the St. Mark Student Handbook: SMS_ParentStudentHandbook2014-2015
- Religion: https://www.loyolapress.com/faith-formation/christ-our-life/christ-our-life-2016/parents-and-students
- Math textbook site: https://my.mheducation.com/login
- Science textbook site: https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com
- Social Studies textbook site:
- ELA Interactive textbook site -Login required: http://www.pearsonsuccess.net
- Grammar and Writing: https://www.loyolapress.com/language-arts/voyages-in-english/parents-and-students/grades-3-8/resources/grade-5
- Vocabulary Workshop: https://www.sadlierconnect.com/vw
- Current Events: https://www.dogonews.com
- Spanish: 123teach
- Spanish: http://www.studyspanish.com
- Spelling: http://www.spellingcity.com
- Good for Math Facts: http://www.webmathminute.com/online.asp
- Review Math Facts with high-interest, motivational games: www.math-play.com
More Great Web Sites
- Educational Games: http://www.funbrain.com
- Typing Games: http://www.abcya.com
- Educational Games (crosswords/wordsearches):http://www.justkidsgames.com
- Box Tops for Education: http://www.growinglocallearning.com
- Scholastic Book Clubs (Class Code: HKWJG) https://clubs.scholastic.com/homedef?esp=CORPHP%2Fib%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FNAV%2FTeachers%2FQLinks%2FBookClubs%2F%2F%2F%2F