Miss Taylor Furey
A NOTE FROM THE TEACHER
Welcome to 3rd Grade! My name is Taylor Furey and I am pleased to be your child’s teacher for the 2019-2020 school year! Third grade is such an awesome grade and I am so excited to start this journey.
This will be my first year teaching at St. Mark School and I am more than happy to be here. I’ve went to catholic school in the area my whole life. Within the past few months I’ve graduated from Kutztown University with a bachelors degree in Elementary Education! While I was at Kutztown University, I student taught in 3rd grade and loved every minute of it. In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family, shop, and go on adventures with my friends! 3rd grade was my favorite grade as a student, so my goal for this year is to make the year just as special as mine was! I have lots of exciting plans for the 3rd graders this year and I cannot wait to get started very shortly.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me at email@example.com.
October 22nd, 2019
- Math- worksheet (numbers 1-10)
- ELA- Readers and Writers notebook pages 129 and 130.
- Continue completing spelling tasks! 3 tasks are due Friday.
- Math quiz Thursday. (Ch. 2, lessons 5, 6, and 7)
- Spelling and Simple Solutions quiz (lessons 17-20) Friday.
- Pizza lunch orders due tomorrow, October 23rd.
- We will be collecting $1.00 for Father Mooney’s Birthday gift. Please bring in $1.00 as soon as possible!
- On Friday, there will be a Halloween dress down day. There is no costumes.
- The items for “Stockings for Seniors” are due Nov. 10th!
UPCOMING Tests/Quizzes for the week of 10/21
Wednesday: “Penguin Chick” Comprehension quiz
Thursday: Math quiz (Ch. 2, lessons 5, 6, and 7)
- Spelling test list #7.
- Simple Solutions quiz #5. (lessons 17-20)
Scholastic Book Fairs Reading
|Morning Work -ELA-then Religion||Morning Work-ELA- then Religion||Morning Work -ElA-then Technology||Morning Work -ELA-then Religion||Morning Work-ELA- then Religion|
|Social Studies||ELA||Social Studies||ELA||ELA|