Miss Taylor Furey
A NOTE FROM THE TEACHER
Welcome to 3rd Grade! My name is Taylor Furey and I am pleased to be your child’s teacher for the 2019-2020 school year! Third grade is such an awesome grade and I am so excited to start this journey.
This will be my first year teaching at St. Mark School and I am more than happy to be here. I’ve went to catholic school in the area my whole life. Within the past few months I’ve graduated from Kutztown University with a bachelors degree in Elementary Education! While I was at Kutztown University, I student taught in 3rd grade and loved every minute of it. In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family, shop, and go on adventures with my friends! 3rd grade was my favorite grade as a student, so my goal for this year is to make the year just as special as mine was! I have lots of exciting plans for the 3rd graders this year and I cannot wait to get started very shortly.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me at email@example.com.
December 6th, 2019
- Our Santa Workshop day and time is Tuesday at 12:30!
December 5th, 2019
- Readers and Writers pages 198 and 199.
- Multiplication worksheet.
- Social Studies workbook page 17.
- Finish multiplication wreaths.
- Study for tomorrow’s tests!!
December 4th, 2019
- Math pages 215 and 216.
- Write 3 sentences in ELA copybooks that each have a helping verb and an action verb.
- Draw an array with a multiplication sentence underneath in homework copybooks.
- Study for upcoming quizzes!
December 3rd, 2019
- Religion worksheet.
- Voyages page 57.
- Math pages 209 and 210.
- 2 Spelling tasks due Friday.
- Please sign and return tests by Thursday!
- Scholastic forms due next Tuesday, December 10th.
- $1.00 Dress Down Day Wednesday.
- Fuzzy Sock Drive is going on until December 16th!
UPCOMING Tests/Quizzes for the week of 12/3
- Spelling Test
- Reading Quiz on the story: “Pushing Up The Sky”
- Simple Solutions Quiz (Lessons 37-40)
- Science Quiz Chapters 1 and 2. Study “Sum It Up!” and “Brain Check.”
Scholastic Book Fairs Reading
|Morning Work -ELA-then Religion||Morning Work-ELA- then Religion||Morning Work -ElA-then Technology||Morning Work -ELA-then Religion||Morning Work-ELA- then Religion|
|Social Studies||ELA||Social Studies||ELA||ELA|